An extension offers a series of benefits to homeowners, from increasing living space to enhancing the flow of natural light. Our builders can construct property extensions to the individual needs of the customer. No matter what you want to use your new room space for, and whichever style you would prefer us to build in, Arundel & South Downs Renovations Ltd can deliver the perfect solution.
We are a trusted choice for building work in Arundel, Chichester, East Preston, Pagham, Pulborough and Wittering, and in all surrounding West Sussex and South East areas.
Some homeowners need extra space for a growing family but won’t want to go through the long, expensive process of moving to a new house. Property extensions create the space they need without them having to leave the home or the area they love. Based on the design of the existing property, our builders can construct over one or more storeys, and in rear, side-return and wraparound styles.
Arundel & South Downs Renovations Ltd can undertake the building work and then supply tradesmen from a network of trusted contractors to assist with the electrical, plumbing and heating sides of the project.
Experience in our trade, and the successful completion of numerous property extensions in Arundel, Chichester, East Preston, Pelham and Pulborough, make our company popular with domestic customers and commercial clients alike. We offer a full project management service, covering everything from the design to the final coat of paint. Customers choose us because we deliver efficient, cost-effective services they can trust.
Leave our company to manage the project, and our builders to manage the rest!
When you come to Arundel & South Downs Renovations Ltd to discuss property extensions, we include all of the following elements in our design-and-build service:
• Consultation – Meeting you at your home at a convenient time, we build a clear idea of your expectations from our building work first. We assess your property and advise on the most suitable solution for your space and your needs. We then begin to discuss our design ideas.
• Design – Working closely with architects and structural engineers, we draw up detailed plans so that the customer has a full understanding of the work involved. We can work to the design of your architect, or we can recommend an architect whom, of course, you must first approve.
• Groundworks – A key aspect of property extensions is groundworks. This involves clearing the site for the extension, building foundations, and laying drainage and irrigation facilities. The groundworks stage of the job ensures a stable base for further construction.
• Construction – With a broad range of skills, our builders can cover everything from the brickwork and joinery, to the roofing and guttering. We also insulate property extensions, and we fit windows and doors. If needed, we bring in trusted tradesmen for electrical and gas work.
• Kitchens and Bathrooms – To ensure customers in Arundel, Chichester, East Preston, Pagham, Pulborough and Wittering get the most from an extension, our building work includes the supply and installation of kitchen units and bathroom suites, and any fitted or freestanding furnishings.
• Painting and Decorating – Working with the customer, we find the perfect paint colours, wallpapers, flooring and features to meet their personal tastes. Whether you have traditional or contemporary preferences, we will use your aspirations as our own creative inspirations.
You can view examples of our previous work elsewhere on our company website, and testimonials from satisfied customers who have used our builders for property extensions in the past.
We have a detailed knowledge of all rules, regulations and controls surrounding the construction of extensions. Arundel & South Downs Renovations Ltd liaises with local authorities in Chichester, East Preston, Pagham, Pulborough, Wittering and West Sussex on a regular basis. We deliver projects of a high standard, guaranteeing you quality workmanship and lasting results.